Re: [MV] MV Honda ATV's and comment on OT

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 09:49:06 PDT

We have three ex USAF Kawasaki 250 three wheel ATVs. Painted camou, one has
a GPMG mount, another has a military radio mount and M16 holders. The USAF
licence plate has an "X" prefix and indicates that these were used in combat
communications at both Malmstrom and McChord AFBs. Although they are
obviously based on the civilian Kawais these are much larger and have
Milspec equipment carriers and baskets, and HUGE tires!! Will post pics as
soon as we get the first one painted and running.
Cheers!
Ian