M35 BRAKE FLUID

From: Willie McClain (wiandci@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 15:11:34 PDT

Hi all, Checked my brake fluid level today. Here is my question, does the
military silicone brake fluid have any color to it ? What is in the truck
looks clear. I have some dot 5 and it has a blue tint to it. Now I'm not
sure what to put in. Also I'm looking for someone that has the round spot
mirrors that are about 8" in dia for my m35. Checked Saturn surplus site but
didn't see any on their site. Thanks in advance, Willie
1970 m35a2 w/w