Re: [MV] Weare NH snap report

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 16:34:44 PDT

9 pieces went out to Weare and 8 including one cripple came back.....

Sorry to say, Annie the CCKW-Schield Bantam crane blew the rear rear end
big time! When I could finally stop, I unbolted the U-joint from the pillow
block
bearing and just lifted the mangles pinion out of the diff...! And it was
HOT!!!!!

That make 2 CCKW with split axles that I have that have done the same thing,
one came that way and Annie. Me thinks I will remove the short driveshaft
from the LeRoi kompressor truck. Don't want to make it 3 for3

Steve AKA Dr Deuce who loves banjo axles and is getting leary of splits!