Re: [MV] Kansas say no to Ferrets

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 14:54:05 PDT

A member on another list is getting the run around from the Kansas
DOT. They're not going to let him register his vehicle and are
refusing on the basis that it's "equipment". Anyone know of any M8
Grayhounds or other similar vehicles registered there?

*** I sold my M20 to a fella over there just over the border ( From
Missouri). Think he's off to the convention though so will have to waait
a bit before I get a reply from him.
  Another fella had a repro Soviet scout car, but dunno if he had it
registered for the road.........
  Know of one re-enacting unit that has 1/2 tracks & I suspect they might
be registered for the road, will try to check.
  Where's this fella @ tryin this ?
Steve