Re: [MV] M35 series brakes-pinion brake

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 18:41:08 PDT

This pinion brake thing got started because I added one to my modified
M35A-2 that I have named an XM35-A4 just because I did. I put the pinion
brake on just because the truck wouldn't stop well enough to make me happy.
It is 3000# lighter but it has 0ne less axle and a whole lot bigger and
heavier tires that are rolling with a lot of kinetic energy(for you
scientific types) when I am truing not to run over something that just
popped into my path. The pinion brake works perfect for me. I don't know
much about anything, but I know a little about a lot of things. Thanks, John
Tennis