Re: Re: [MV] M35 series brakes-pinion brake

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 19:23:55 PDT

Arthur,

I'm surprised at your lack of marketing skill...you should have replied to Bjorn with a request for his mailing address and just send him the brake assy. The way I see it, you could either be out a set of brakes, or you could get an article in MV mag talking your brake system up.

If your brake system is everything you say it is (I have no reason to doubt that it is) you have nothing to fear and everything to gain...right?

Kent