Re: [MV] air brake question?

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 06:43:19 PDT

Are the valves on the back of the deuce REALLY open? With the hoses detached
and the pluggy/levery things off, open and close the EMERGENCY valve to see
which way is open. LOUD continues hissing is open.
    Once ya got that established, try swapping the hoses from what you tried
the last time. Yellow to red, red to yellow. Try to move.
    Make sure the hand brake levers are off too.
    Report back.
    Enquiring minds want to know....

Ronzo