Turn signals

From: Tim Korade (tkorade@sau48.k12.nh.us)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 11:15:37 PDT

[This E-mail was scanned for SPAM and Viruses]

Anyone know of a way to test the flasher (MDL ) unit. I installed the unit with all the prts and it worked fine on my M135 for the past year. Now the brake lights work untill you turn on the signal then that light goes out. Same for left and right. Any other ideas??
Tim K.

Sent via the WebMail system at sau48.k12.nh.us

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the SAU Network Administrator by email at postmaster@sau48.k12.nh.us