Re: [MV] ASSISTANCE REQUESTED

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 09:44:06 PDT

        Anyone in the west Nebraska or west Iowa area?

**** Western Nebraska is about 300 miles west of western Iowa BTW

Arizona Mil-Veh member is stopped in Ogallala NE, just west of North
Platt, trying to get to Lincoln NE. Final destinatin is Minneapolis.
 He's towing an M116 trailer with a 900X16 tire that is about to blow.
The first tire blew apart going to Texas and was replaced by his only
spare.

Is there anyone in the area that can sell a 900X16 rubber (with or
without the rim) or give him leads on local dealer's that do. Doesn't
have to be military NDT, he'll take whatever fits.

*** I can get him a wheel & tire in Des Moines if he can make it that
far. I'm headed up there tonight & should be there EARLY EARLY AM
sunday.
  ALSO, there's a military museum ( never been there though) bnot TOO far
from him now I believe its the Lexington Nebraska exit. He might give
them a shot.
Steve