Re: Re: [MV] ASSISTANCE REQUESTED & The MVPA

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 17:21:53 PDT

You know, I was expecting an ignorant response like that...you completely missed my point...and that was the reason why I WON'T join.

You can call me what you may, even insult me...don't really care. It's simpletons like you that completly miss the point and that will end just like it is.

In the end, I was just offering some advice about what the MVPA could do to get my membership...got a problem with that? Buzz off!

Kent