Re: [MV] ASSISTANCE REQUESTED & The MVPA

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 18:30:00 PDT

Kent,

For an individual that is not a member, that has made an unrealistic
expectation in writing & then getting extremely defensive, is just plain
rediculous.

Thank you for not belonging to the MVPA.

We have enough mental midgets now & do not need another one at this time.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA