Re: [MV] Tires

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 09:13:23 PDT

Has anyone figured out what would be the best radial tire to put on a
Deuce or 5 Ton?
Yes I know it is not absolutely correct, but isn't the current US Army
using radials on the trucks now? As you can see I don't know anything
about this, but maybe some of you
out there have figured this out and can enlighten the reswt of us. Once
that is done, then
Kent can negotiate out a deal for those interested. I myself can't
afford new tires at this point, but eventually I might.

Bruce MVPA 23824