Re: [MV] MV FAQ

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 15:04:44 PDT

Hi Kent,

Good idea...

Here's a few for the M1008/M1009.

"What is the gear ratio in the M1008 and how do I make it go faster?"

"What does CUCV stand for?"

"How do I install a manual glow plug switch/button?"

"Can you put a receiver hitch on a M1008?"

Then there's the favorite about the pressure switch on the fuel filter assy.
(I removed my square filter assy and swapped for a spin-on type, with no
sensors)

If you don't already have it, I can come up with something for these, as I have
recently done/researched them.

Jeff