Thunder Over Michigan-After Action Report

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 10:56:09 PDT

Guys,

Just back from the airshow of the year. Belleville, Michigan, Yankee Air
Museum.

8, yes 8 B17s in the air! What a sight and the sounds...wow!

All warbirds all day.

We trucked up a M5A1, Duce, Jeep and M3AT gun for a short public battle
that everyone loved.

In addition to the planes, alot of Veteran B17 Crewman were there,
chatting about their experiences. Every air publication in the world was
there snapping pictures. They used some of our vehicles, jeeps and trucks
to blend with the parked bombers and dressed out airman. Great time!

Jon
after action reporter