Alternator S

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 19:00:04 PDT

Well MY SAGA continues, it It an one thing ;-(

Got a replacement alternator for the passenger side,
It is not exactely the same, the old one had a extra bolt location.
Is this for the 12/24 isolated ground, or am I being pariniod
Book seems to indicate the alternatora are 27s1 's
that referes to the DL7135 like I just picked up ,
HELP !

are both alternatrs supposed to be the same,
and if so how can the 24 volt thing work ??????
And what kind of alternator should they be ?

Odonlow@hotmail.com
donlow.50g.com