convoy@mtaofnj.us has sent you a page!

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 01:38:49 PDT

Dear mil-veh@mil-veh.org,

Bruce Kalin has sent you the following page from Military.com.
http://images.military.com/Shock/0,14287,SA_TruckBarrier_052404,00.html

check this out - MV related

Military.com connects over 4 million members to all the benefits earned in service to America. We cut the red tape between you and your military and veterans benefits. By negotiating discounts and keeping you connected to friends and mentors from the service, we help you make the most of your military experience. Membership is free -- Join Today.

Sign-up for news & benefits updates
Check out military discounts
Find military buddies or your unit
Sound off on the Discussion Board
Access pay charts and benefits information
Understand your GI Bill benefits
Search millions in military and veteran scholarships
Find a military-friendly school
Connect on the military mentor network
Search the veteran job board
Apply for a VA Home Loan

Join millions in getting benefits updates, discounts & military news via our free email newsletters. Subscribe Today!