M353 Like traileres?

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 16:09:01 PDT

        Anyone have any info on these? there's a whole bunch of them
for sale out at Redstone Arsenal for sale by twos. I'm thinking I
could join two of them up to make a good platform for an M35
Dropshide bed to go on as an additional cargo space for towing behind
the 5 ton. That way I can carry a dingo and a ferret to shows rather
than having to shuttle them one at a time.

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=648966&convertTo=USD

Obviously sorting out the brake plumbing would be a thing (two
separate master cylinders and such, but that might be a nice
redundancy). The extra landing leg would go down on the back to
support the rear during loading (safer!).

Thoughts on these? They're not M353's per say....but close. Any idea
what the Mike number is?

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -