Re: [MV] DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!! !Re: [MV] Test figures for Samson Amsteel Blue, Ammendment

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 12:20:41 PDT

Cheers for the highlighting Ronzo,

I'm actually just a very ordinary working bloke, most of my education has
been gained the very hard and sometimes expensive way.

I joined the list because
a) I own MVs and run them
b) because so many folk have freely contributed to my education and I feel
an obligation to propagate this and contribute to others
c) On safety issues I have over the years had some very close calls myself
and would certainly wish that others would not have similar experiences.
d) I have an insatiable curiosity and learn greatly from posts of other guys
on the list

An apology to all who may have felt offended by any of my posts, guilty as
charged of sometimesd engaging pen before brain (few are not guilty of this
at times) I do actively seek to help and assist my fellow man.

I agree that it has been sad to see some very sharp contributers leave the
list and I do try not to become enmeshed in some of the 'fighting stuff',
sincerely hope no one considers leaving because of me.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen