Its hard to say ANYTHING on this list for without getting slammed one way or the other.

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 14:11:17 PDT

over the last few years I have come to the decision that there are people on
the list who look for something to flame about, it came to forefront when I
unfortunately posted what I had found on the Discovery Channel about "jeeps"
you would have thought I had committed some kind of mortal sin. I said I got
it from History Channel, but no one complained about them.

 I was the target of the criticism, the most vitriol comments came from
someone on the list that before this I had a great deal of respect for,
which I have no more.