RE: [MV] Its hard to say ANYTHING on this list for without getting slammed one way or the other.

From: Randall Scheffler (roughdoc@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 15:40:30 PDT

But for ever ONE slam, you get dozens of virtually instant emails that
either send you down the right path to fixing your problem, or the dozens of
emails that solve your exact problem. Why feed the morons idiocy? Ignore
and delete them.

Mandatory MV content: My questions on my M37 were answered by dozens of
great folks on this list.

They make delete buttons to get rid of the dummies.

Doc