Re: [MV] Safety Strap 1008 - Perhaps a computer virus?

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 16:59:38 PDT

>You have sent three emails now and I can't understand any of them.

>Sonny

Sonny and others, if I recall my computer virus stuff correctly, some of virus's
get into the e-mail address books and send gibberish messages out to the
addressee's. Maybe this is what is going on?

Hope all of us have our virus protection working if that is the case.

Bill Kealey

MVPA #24623
1954 Willys M38A1 USMC jeep
1972 AM Gen M35A2 USA 2-1/2 ton truck w/winch
1985 Turtle Mountain MFG. M105A2 USAF 1-1/2 ton trailer
Associate Member USMC League - Mountainside Marines
1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing
Assoc. Member Rawlings, MD VFD
MD DNR PD Alumni Association