WW11 Halftracks:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 20:20:15 PDT

List,
   I had to leave at 3:00 AM this morning and go out of town to help my
son broke down in Bakersfield Ca. Got him fixed up and on the way home I
took a shortcut. On the way I found quite by accident 4, WW11,
halftracks. One is
complete and running condition (with a little help) has new Israli
tracks that go with it, all armor, etc. There is another that is about
half complete, and 2 parts rigs with motors, trannys, axles, rollers,
sprocket hubs, etc.
    They belonged to the guys dad who died a couple years ago and are
for sale.
He wants 25 G's for all 4.(probably take much less if he see's the cash)
The deal includes a 4 axle military low bed to haul them on. Contact me
off list if interested. I am not into WW11 stuff so let me know. I must
admit that the good one is almost finished in a restoration and then the
guy died. There it sits, ready for a good home.
terry