The Great Raid

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 22:13:40 PDT

Howdy,
    Went to see The Great Raid with some friends tonight...
good movie, but I know I'm going to love a movie that starts its
first color shot with a MB driving by... the American vehicles all
look good and realistic.. the Japanese vehicles look a little homemade.
The story varies from the actual historical account slightly but stays
close enough to enjoy. I would recommend checking it out!
The bazooka's look great! I wonder who supplied those?? ;)
http://www.miramax.com/thegreatraid/
Jess Minton
42 GPW
Arlington, Tx