M55??

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 19:50:04 PDT

Hello,
I stumbled onto a 1960 international M55 LWB in a farmers grove. gas engine,
Front and rear pto but no winch, No box, junk tires, odd looking fiberglass
hard top. Was used for a manure tanker and the front pto drives a large hyd
pump. Driven to where it sets but not moved in a very long time, the gas
tank is full of corrosion. Could I install a multi fuel in place of the gas
with out a lot of modification? Are there many M55's around? Any one know
what a bare chassis M55 weights? What would one in working condition less
box be worth? Thanks.