Glow plug wait Light and Water in fuel trouble

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 13:12:28 PDT

Well , the alternator is fixed.
However when I turn the ignition on , no wait light nor water in fuel.
The glow plugs get no power and relay is not kicking.

Any Idea why these , supposedly unrelated light would be both no working
after rebuild.

Oh and we have one black wire that we are not sure of, small wire with large
eyelet
Comes out of passenger side wiring harness, toward the rear.
But seems long enough to reach the alternator, near the neg wiring harness
Its not grounded, and I don't see it on the wiring diagrams.

Odonlow@hotmail.com
donlow.50g.com