RE: [MV] M1009 Glow plug wait Light and Water in fuel trouble

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 16:51:24 PDT

Nope she is 100% Military spec.

Got home tonight, and loked at the water in fuel sensor, and conector, and
AND WELL< the whole thing lit up.
Did not start, put have power to glowplugs now and am chargin the batteries,
Which reminds me, anyone know of a good 24 volt charger that would bolt
under the hood,
That way she is there when I need it ;-)
one at a time takes a long time ;-(

Odonlow@hotmail.com
donlow.50g.com