Re: [MV] M designation for Civilian-type military vehicles

From: roger (rfrancis@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 07:13:48 PDT

Just wanted to thanks everyone who responded. Lots of good info, as usual!
I am just happy that it is a unique and documented U.S.Army vehicle. Combat
or not, it still had a rich Military life at Fort Riley Kansas then served
as a Fire Fighter for many years. No too Shabby. A nice family in Kansas
saved it from the crusher and I put it back to original. As with many people
on this list... We all do our part to save a piece of U.S. Military history.
Thanks.

RogerWilco