Old Gas / MVPA Elections

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 19:01:20 PDT

The gas should be treated with STABIL or other gas preservatives. Many
brands are as good as STABIL. The good thing about STABIL is that it is
readily available on trips & it will not reduce operation or fuel economy.
That is if the words Fuel Economy can be used along with a Military Vehicle.

I have used 4 month old gas from my Jerry Can & it works fine. I do not
always rotate the can when refueling.

------------
MILITARY VEHICLE COLLECTORS TAKE NOTE:

MVPA ELECTION:
Unless you are a personal friend of another candidate, VOTE FOR THE
FOLLOWING:
SVEN JOHNSON
GREG WOLANIN
AL NICHOLSON
JIM DIAZ

Lets work together & bring normal business practices back to the MVPA.

Lets not have any more personal vendettas like the Jim Gilmore BS.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE MVPA RESPONSIVE TO THE MEMBERS WISHES.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA