RE: [MV] Plug Needed

From: Todd Goranson (todd.goranson@netcracker.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 06:54:03 PDT

Count me in for one complete unit.

Todd

Todd Goranson
Senior Implementation Engineer

NetCracker Technology
95 Sawyer Road
Waltham, MA 02453
Blackberry: 781-325-3406
Fax: 781-419-3301
Main: 781-419-3300
Email: todd.goranson@netcracker.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:11 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Plug Needed

Hi Ed,
    If you really want the Mil spec part, then here it is, however you
have to buy in quantity of 3. So get together with two other guys on
the list to goi in with you. Bear in mind that you may need a crimp tool
with the connector pins, although I think you can just solder them. I
would not go this route
unless you are familiar with making up connectors or know someone who
will help you.
Remember, you will need to get the right size cable or improvize, and
you will need to get the
connector for the trailer end. Remember this is for lights, not brakes.
I see someone else posted the correct pinout from Jim.

Hope this helps,
Bruce MVPA 23824

Item MS75020-1 Conn. Assy body sz 28-54P (molded rubber part)
This includes the pins and connector body as well as the clamp.

Item 7731428 Dust cover, 383 Carc

This is the quote I got from:

Thomas P. Krepelka
Amerline Enterprises

tpkrepelka@amerline.com

        MS75020-1 3 pcs 25.80/Ea
        7731428 3 pcs 11.03/Ea

Prices may have changed since then. I think this was a year ago.
Ed wrote:

>Can anyone tell me where to get a plug that will let me power a civilian
>boat trailer from my M-1009s trailer plug? I need an adapter that will let
>me wire in the power leads for the trailer. The trailer is a four wire
>setup. Any help will be most appreciated!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ed

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.