Re: [MV] MT-1029 ground strap problem

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 15:40:17 PDT

The MT-1029 ground strap has no washers and relies on gas tight connections
exclusively. For that to work there has to be metal to metal contact. The
iffy part is the countersunk screw, where there was paint interfering on two
out of two units.
I generally agree with the Sarge, but I'm not sure about #6 or #8 paint
piercing washers...

Thanks for the feedback!

Bjorn