Re: [MV] First Canadian Aircraft Carrier

From: captw1 (captw1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 13:55:03 PDT

Ron, that story is an out and out LIE!!...I believed
it, hook, line and sinker(relative to the ice
fishing), up until you said that Pierre returned with
the Genny beer, 'cause as you should know, any self
respecting Canadian, let alone a French Canadian
wouldn't be caught DEAD with any of that watered down
stuff north of the border that our Southern friends
laughably call beer!!

http://www.nickscipio.com/funstuff/archive9/2005-07-06_canadiancarrier.html

> > "Stu"

> To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
> <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

Capt W
Wilf Alexander
Bailieboro, Ontario, Canada

1952 Willys M38CDN jeep
1971 Yamaha 175 Enduro m/c
1967 Mack C95F fire pumper(former Ypsilanti Twp. Mi.)(for sale)
1968 Mack F763ST truck tractor(for sale)
1975 48' drop deck flatbed trailer
1985 Chevrolet C10 6.2L diesel pickup
1985 Chevrolet D30 CUCV M1008 w/winch
1988 Honda Goldwing 1500
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LT1 9C1 police package(former Virginia State Police)
2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs