Re: [MV] wheel bolt pattern

From: Sarge (micdunn@mail.ev1.net)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 17:03:10 PDT

Todd, the HMMVV bolt pattern is standard and does fit civvy trucks.
The trick is the enormous backspacing. The rim width is 9.75
inches and almost all of it is backspacing. I have modified a set
of Unimog portal axles with Dodge 1 ton disk brakes. The HMMVV
wheels completely cover the Unimog gear boxes.
Perhaps you can Google search for a Dodge truck forum and ask if
anyone has done that.
-Sarge

From: "Todd Goranson" <todd.goranson@netcracker.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:04:36 -0400

>Does anybody know the bolt pattern and spacing for the HMMVV
wheels? Are the 8 lug on 6.5 spacing, if so, does this mean they
would fit a 2005 dodge 2500 4x4 truck? Thank you in advance for
your help.

>Todd Goranson
>Senior Implementation Engineer
>
>NetCracker Technology
>95 Sawyer Road
>Waltham, MA 02453
>Blackberry: 781-325-3406
>Fax: 781-419-3301
>Main: 781-419-3300
>Email: todd.goranson@netcracker.com

>The information transmitted herein is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net