M35A2 Turn signal switch wiring

From: scottanddonna@carolina.rr.com
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 19:07:45 PDT

Hello List,
We are looking for a wiring diagram for the M35A2 directional control and
flasher (turn signal switch) unit. A friend is installing the turn signal
into a Landcruiser and needs specific information on the wiring. Example:
pin F goes to flasher unit, pin G goes to ground. If anyone can help it
would be greatly appreciated. Tried looking on MILDOC but was unable to
find exactly what we need. If you know a specific TM please let us know.
Thanks
Scott & Donna Davis