Re: [MV] First Canadian Aircraft Carrier

From: Douglas Thom (douglas.thom@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 18:41:44 PDT

It's like saying what's the difference between an American and a
redneck. A Canadian is a person whose citizenship is Canadian. A
Canuck is a guy with a hat that has those earflaps, thinks beer is one
food group and back bacon the other one. You'll find him out on the
driveway buffing up the sled team while the little lady is cooking up
some fresh caught ice (that's REAL ice fishing) on the barbecue.

You get the picture. :-)