Re: [MV] remarks

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 19:25:52 PDT

Henry,
Wish I could help you with your questions. I didn't see the negative post but
am sorry if you were treated in an improper way.

My personal experience has been that almost every question that I have asked has
been answered extremely fast and well. Some haven't been answered and some have
been answered with obvious humor. Which as a sick and more than slightly
demented indivual that I am, has given me pleasure. Not that off color remarks
are the same and I am sorry that anyone on this group would do such a thing.

Perhaps someone will be able to give you some help, just sorry it isn't me.

Bill K.