East Coast Fall Event (Ft. Gordon)

From: Squirt_Truck (squirt_truck@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 17:47:46 PDT

Guys,
We are planning on making this event. We will be driving from just
west of Atlanta and anticipate pulling a trailer that will have some
extra space. Does anyone need something taken to that event, all I ask
is a little help on the fuel. I can accommodate up to 18,000 pounds on
the trailer, so a 2-1/2 ton, jeep(s), or such would be welcome.

We plan on heading out Friday evening, being at the event all day
Saturday, and heading back mid day or such on Sunday.

So, if you want to go with your HMV but do not want to drive that far
or have stuff for the swap meet that is to much for the car, drop me a
line and we will see what we can work out.

Squirt Truck(er)

Yahoo! Mail