Re: [MV] Biodiesel formula/process

From: Buzz (muttman@charter.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 11:06:42 PDT

I have a friend that has a multi-fuel furnace that will burn anything from drain
oil to stale gas. (guess where I take my stale gas?) Although the gas has to be
mixed with drain oil or the furnace gets too hot.
So he has a trailer with a 500 Gal. tank then he makes the rounds of fast food
places, heavy equipment repair places and a hydraulic repair shop.
So at a stop at the hydraulic repair shop the manager greets him then hands him
a form from a Dept. of the EPA that wants to know his EPA license number and
where he is disposing of the used oil, etc., etc.. So my friend told the
manager, no thanks and went on his way.
I wonder if the EPA will be doing that at the fast food places soon?
I'm sure that the EPA certified fat cats are loosing money.

Buzz