Military Helicopter question

From: Jim Zehr (jimm1009@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 12:09:29 PDT

Hello fellow MVers,
I'm trying to find the maintenance manuals and
component overhaul manuals (TMs) on LOGSA and can not.
There are several TBs, a few TMs on armament etc.,
and the unit level parts manual. All in all around 87
different manuals but not the ones that I need.

The reason for this is that I am wanting/attempting to
start a FAA certified repair station for Bell 206 &
407 series aircraft and would like to include the
OH-58A&C models since they are very similar to the
Bell 206A&B series aircraft. Several public-use
organizations such as police and fire-rescue & civil
service are using them in restricted category as are
civilian companies for fire fighting, etc.
The Canadians are getting close to certifying them in
Normal category so they will be coming this way (USA)
in the near future.
Any way, to make a long story short, I need to find
the current issues of the component TMs for inpsection
& overhaul.
If any of the aviation oriented MVers can steer me in
the right direction, I could be a happy camper once
again.
Please e-mail me off this site to avoid overloading
the list.
Thanks,
Jim
My e-mail is; heli-jim@cox.net