My M109A3 shop van on eBay

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 13:09:05 PDT

Well, due to the underwhelming response I got from my for-sale listing
here a couple of weeks or so ago, I've listed my 1970 Kaiser-Jeep M109A3
2.5-ton 6x6 shop van on eBay: :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4570278915

As per recent threads, my starting price of $7,500 is above average for
a 2.5-tonnner. However, this truck is in great shape both cosmetically
and mechanically and it has received a lot of upgrades, so I hope that
somebody out there will find the price reasonable.

My truck is located in Riverside, California, USA. Zip code is 92503.

Good luck to anybody who decides to bid on it. If it's outside your
price range, at least look at the pictures and drool on your keyboard! :-)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/