Re: [MV] My M109A3 shop van on eBay

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 14:20:12 PDT

Mark, although I am not in the market for an M109A3, I have to comment on
your E-Bay listing.
It is absolutely the best, most comprehensive listing I have ever seen on
E-Bay.
Anyone out there interested in an M109A3?
The price is reasonable for the amount of work in this one.
Nice job!
-Sarge
P.S. No, I don't know Mark, and he's not paying me!