M35A2 for sale or trade for M1028 CUCV

From: Lance Busch (lance_busch@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 13:44:42 PDT

hello all, I am (sadly) putting my M35A2 up for sale- it's a '66 Kaiser,
LDT-465-1D, great shape, solid, everything except the front sprag works only
occasionally (what's new?) Added NOS heater kit and pinion parking brake,
winch mount in bed. Tires decent, insulated vinyl top (I think it's
insulated- very thick and I know it was new when I got it), custom desplined
front hubs, It has cargo racks, POR-15ed bed, comfy padded seats, good body
(minor dings), very little rust- a little bit on inside lower doors, some
flash on the frame. Looks great, clear Nevada title. Drive it home! I
hate to see it go, but I need the space at my house and the cash for machine
tools. Here's a pic:

http://www.buschandbusch.com/sgdeuce1.jpg

that's about it, great shape and am asking $5700, price negotiable.

OR, will TRADE for CUCV, M1028. I need a 1 ton pickup, so am getting rid
of the deuce and my 1/2 ton '73 Chevy (anyone interested? unique
TH350/NP205/12 bolt/factory AC truck). Will trade straight across
considering the M1028 is in the same great shape as the deuce- I don't need
another project :) CUCV will need to be a clean, complete, low mileage
unit to be considered. Looking for the NP205 equipped M1028- what model
number was that?

  I'm located in Reno, NV and will drive up to 200 miles to make the swap.

Hope I composed this message correctly.....

Thanks, Lance Busch
lance_busch@hotmail.com