Re: [MV] (OT?) UK - US tax

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 07:02:10 PDT

I'm afraid that it might be higher than $4.00 gallon. For most
Americans there really is no mass transit system available to use, so
the only alternative is to drive less or get a more economical car.

Fortunately I can probably simply raise my transportation rates for my
company business and my customers will simply eat it. But high gas
prices has to help drive inflation up also and we will just all end up
paying for it by higher consumer product prices.

Does anyone know what gas prices are in Mexico now? They have a lot of
their own oil production in South America and I have a hard time
believing that people that make low wages are paying $3.00/gallon for gas.

Dave