Re: [MV] Corvette vs MV

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 17:45:32 PDT

Tim,

Slightly different to your situation. Some years ago I was left some money
in an aunt's will and so was in a situation of wondering just what to do
with the money.

My girlfriend at the time said her advice was to spend the money on
something that I could never have even considered before (she was so damned
right too). With that advice I went out and bought a whole lot of camera,
scope and other such kit. Having had a lifelong interest in wildlife and
natural environment.

Result - every pic and film that I have shot and all the events that I have
watched through a big lens reminds me of such a very kind and dear person;
my creativity is a tribute to her that is enjoyed by so many other people.

So then my advice is use the 'vette and make a dream come true, when it does
you will have something that will always remind you of your dad with love at
the happiness he gave you. You carry that with you for ever.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen