Re: [MV] Mutt transmission advice

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 15:24:17 PDT

With all of the power packs that were pulled from M151's that were to be
crushed, you would think that there would be a low mileage take out
available cheep. I know a fellow collector in Tupelo that has one but
he wouldn't part with it. I would rather have a low mileage take out
than
a rebuilt one myself, but you do take a chance that it might be no
better than the one you just removed. On the other hand, I have heard
of plenty of rebuild ones (mostly automatic) that didn't last much
longer than the 30 day warranty they were given.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi