Re: [MV] MVPA Election Recommendations - as requested

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 18:46:29 PDT

A definite need of change, BIG TIME, The current secret organization has put
out a letter that has a lot of things that are just not true, To much to go
into on this list, Keep reading the G503, And they waited until it got so hot
they had no choice, The President and the Editor, MUST GO NOW!! This is the
official position of the MTA of NJ and the South jersey chapter and Red Ball
of P.A. And many others, These guys are just to much into themselves, And
think we revolve around them, IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND! The EDITOR refuses to
put any info regarding this even the polite stuff in the mag,To protect his
brother, This is just plain censorship, HE MUST GO NOW!! The MVPA has a big
black stain because of these two ego maniacs,And they would be doing us a
favor if they LEFT NOW! Thats all i have to say .
Back to our regular scheduled program, Randy out