Re: [MV] MVPA Election Recommendations - as requested

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 07:10:43 PDT

WOW Nice job Tom, A early Sorry to those who feel this off topic,it will be
over one way or another soon,I did like the GAS PRICE talk and realize that
was off topic ,But in a way i geuss they could be, I enjoyed the talks, Like
to have things out in the open, NOW SOME RELATED TOPIC,After much sanding and
hard work my good friend Vinnce has found O.D. under the primer. have to say
somebody put alot in to making this thing blue once, it was almost stripped
of that original O.D, I Am going to O.D. this time , but i do feel a need to
make this truck BLUE in the future, ah so what if i dont retire, Randy out