Re: [MV] MVPA Election Recommendations - WEASELS RULE!

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 07:49:25 PDT

I think your subject line sums up the situation at the National Headquarters
very succinctly.....
    Your message is also pretty close to the mark.... several weasels ARE
running for the BoD and must be stopped by getting the membership to vote.
"I've got plenty of other
 Weasels to consume my miniscule free time." A very true statement if
certain lapdogs are re-elected.
    Unless someone has a Barrett, the preferred long distance service
provider of the USMC.....

    Ronzo (Not so tongue in cheek!)