Re: [MV] MVPA Election Recommendations - as requested

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 13:13:31 PDT

I am glad to see your interest, For me the MVPA is important, This hobby has
become an important part of my life, It just seems to keep growing?! And it
is so much fun, Every time I go by a M.V. I get all happy? Well, the MVPA is
the thing that holds us together, some say screw em, But they are also
benefiting from a national orginization,anyway,someway , It just seems to me that
there is no leadership quality here at all, This could have been handled so
much differently and they would still look good, The President and the cronies
with him really are clueless. How they let this get so far out of control,
They are going down in MVPA history as the guys who blew it big time, There is
no room for secrets, There is no room for behind the door mtgs., And there is
no room for answers like: if you new what i know?; That is child like at
best, We deserve better, I think the Nationals are the coolest thing going, And
glad to see you had a part, I wish i did, The dress up of Patton and
McArthur, Are a bit much, Lets get back to earth here, I have friends who have tried
to be nice and gone over to these jokers and introduce themselves, and got
short snotty replys , And what i have witnessed myself affirm there take on
these two, Grow up and be part of the group, Realize no man is better than
another, Some have more money then others, BUT they should go out of there way to
be even be nicer to show they are not pompous ass;s Just my thought,.
Randy MTA of NJ out.