GUN/FUN

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 09:56:16 PDT

I have been asked at unbelievably short notice, to lend a hand at teaching
convoy security by shooting gas 50 cals at a bunch of guardsmen in Sea Girt NJ
Anybody on this list live near there and that may fit that requirment? You
need to own or borrow an operational 50 GAS fired .And be there this Monday
and or Tuesday, Sounds like fun, so i know its a long shot but always worth the
try, Randy MTA of NJ out you can e mail or call me 973 219 4499
Or i geuss sombody may be interested in traveling a little? to do such a
patriotic deed!Since they are left hanging with there support not showing up
.After all someone should shoot at them?