Re: [MV] MVPA Election Recommendations - as requested

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 11:27:27 PDT

Claude,

Sven Johnson is an avid collector& Military Vehicle supporter. He is from
Northwest NJ. He presently is President of the Red Ball Military Transport
Club, of which Jim Gilmore is Editor. They are one of the largest clubs in
the Northeast. Sven has a fantastic fleet of vehicles including my favorite
the Halftrack. He has traveled to Beltring many times & has visited other
clubs & Veterans outings with his vehicles. He is a great example of what
leadership is supposed to be.

Needless to say he is one of the 4 individuals I hope is elected.,

Greg Wolanin is from Upper NY State, in the Albany area. He is also an
avid collector. I have met him, but really cannot say much more, except at
my age I have been told the memory is the 3rd thing to go. I do not
remember the 1st 2 things. All of the old time collectors in my club, the
Military Transport Association of NJ, know Greg & we have endorsed him
unanimously. Other than the fact that I was greatly impressed with his
vehicles, I wish him well.

Al Nicholson is from AB Canada. Jim Diaz is from California. Sven
Johnson & Greg Wolanin both support both Al & Jim. They are friends from
the traveling & collecting adventures.

Someone from their area will have to fill in the blanks.

HOW ABOUT IT GUYS -- ADD INFO ASAP.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer